Fisherman Eyewear Slim Vision


I work in a production-line setting requiring constant head turning and back and forth switching between far and near focal points, and these glasses meet my needs just fine in a rapid and rugged environment.



Inexpensive, 100% plastic, and generally durable (the lenses are vulnerable to scratching, hence 4 stars instead of 5, but in this job glass lenses would get scratched as well), their lightweight construction is such that I hardly know I have them on, nor do they fly off my face.

I've tried others and they were simply too fragile or too heavy. I highly recommend this product, and will continue to purchase it on an as needed basis. (review)

See Detail Info or Buy it Now!!!

Disclaimer

The contents here are taken from various sources. It is clear and we admit that we have copied them from various places and various websites.... Read More